Quantcast
Welcome

Mrs-O.com is a blog dedicated to chronicling the fashion and style of First Lady Michelle Obama. Founded September 2008.

Community

Search
Social

Facebook

Twitter
BOOK

« Saluting the Summer Athletes | Main | Remembering 9/11 »
Friday
Sep142012

Mrs. O in Duro Olowu

The first lady made campaign stops in Virginia yesterday, visiting the University of Mary Washington and the Ron Rasner YMCA in Fredericksburg, Virginia. For the appearances, Mrs. O wore a Duro Olowu multi-print dress, previously seen here and here, paired with marigold yellow heels. This dress has certainly earned its status as a "first lady favorite" and makes a great transitional piece between seasons.

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    Response: water damage

Reader Comments (7)

Wow. This might be one of my favorite Mrs. O dresses ever. She looks beautiful, relaxed, spectacular!

Friday, September 14, 2012 at 9:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterLainie

This is a multi-print dress that I actually like. She looks cute!!

Friday, September 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM | Registered CommenterNyon

I love this dress - the cut, the fit, the length, and there seem endless ways to wear it anew.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 1:42 PM | Unregistered CommenterMrs 2S

Fresh, Young, beautiful, bold, Fabulous

Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM | Unregistered Commenterdalejamaica

this dress has great energy! such a great look.

Monday, September 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM | Unregistered Commenterrhonda henderson

This dress has movement and as Rhonda says, great energy! It seems to glide and fit like a glove, in all the right places. I really like the vibrant colors that Duro uses in his pieces.

Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM | Registered CommenterCharlene in Detroit

One of my favorite looks for Mrs. O. Just fantastic!

Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM | Unregistered CommenterLibby

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):