Quantcast
Welcome

Mrs-O.com is a blog dedicated to chronicling the fashion and style of First Lady Michelle Obama. Founded September 2008.

Community

Search
Social

Facebook

Twitter
BOOK

« Blue Belle | Main | First Peek: 2012 Governors' Dinner »
Tuesday
Feb282012

Leading Ladies

The First Lady and Dr. Biden addressed the National Governors Association Winter Meeting yesterday. On the style front: Mrs. O donned a soft grey dress by Rachel Roy while Dr. B wore a green and black print.

"First Lady and Dr. Biden Urge Action from State Governors on Military Spouse Hiring" [White House Blog]

Reader Comments (12)

They both look very lovely. Here is a better look a both dresses. Mrs O looks very fit and ready for the spring and summer before the convention.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM | Unregistered CommenterJudy

the dress looks like rachel roy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM | Unregistered Commenterlisam

From what I can see, both ladies look lovely. However, once again, we are being shown next to nothing of their outifts.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 4:55 AM | Unregistered CommenterChristen

My two most favorite hard-working Ladies! Obama 2012!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM | Unregistered CommenterMary White

Christen,
You do know you can look around the internet for more views of the outfits shown here...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM | Unregistered CommenterAdear

@Christen check out Judy's link. There is a great full length view.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM | Unregistered Commenterdasie

I think they do great work together, but I SO wish Jill Biden would get her hair styled. Just look at her in comparison to Mrs. O.

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM | Registered Commenteroperafanatic

Two of my favorites Ladies!

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 1:56 PM | Unregistered CommenterSoccerNana

Operafanatic: I so agree about Dr. B's hair. The hairstyle seems outdated. She needs to modernize it and come into the 21st Century! As for Mrs. O: Love this classic yet modern dress! As usual, a hit.

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 6:16 PM | Unregistered Commentervik

:-)

Hey Adear!!

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 10:57 PM | Registered CommenterNyon

Adear, you'd think so wouldn't you?!

Friday, March 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM | Unregistered CommenterPosh Tater

Both ladies look lovely as always! But I so agree with operfanatic! Dr Biden is always so modern and chic neck down but when it comes to the hair I feel like I'm watching a movie from the 80's.

Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM | Unregistered CommenterTsue

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):