Quantcast
Welcome

Mrs-O.com is a blog dedicated to chronicling the fashion and style of First Lady Michelle Obama. Founded September 2008.

Community
Search
BOOK

« Mrs. O in Floral Jason Wu | Main | Off to Africa »
Thursday
Jun272013

Landing in Senegal

The First Lady landed in Dakar, Senegal on Thursday wearing a Zero + Maria Cornejo dress from the designer's Pre-Fall 2013 collection.

References (13)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    I am to do the essay writers online to show the writer may be the write the essay the customers satisfaction must be added to the using the company because of having the ordered the essays services.
    Response: Xenderforpc.com
    Response: wechatforpcr.com
    whatsapp
    Response: xender download
  • Response
    Practical and useful article about whatsapp download for pc...
    Response: whatsapp for pc
    Response: new year 2016
    vhjlm
    Response: PAN card statu
  • Response
    wow. Great blog. Thanks for shring. Now Get Kerala Lottery Result online here.

Reader Comments (13)

I love this dress

Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 10:10 PM | Unregistered Commentershyril

Beautiful dress. And Sasha's and Malia's dresses look great too. Fabulous!

Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM | Unregistered Commenterouapiti

Lovely drape to the dress and the pattern is so inventive. Is there a word for that? It's not really ikat. But I don't like the way the belt breaks it up. The bangs are long enough to go to the side -- yay!

I'm interested in Sasha's belt: it's stunning and looks very MO-influenced.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM | Unregistered Commentera MI Mom

Any idea what designer(s) the girls are wearing?

Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM | Unregistered Commenterkia

Nice!

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM | Registered CommenterSoccerNana

Well, well, well. I think Malia has upstaged her mother. And I see that Michelle is not the only Obama who can rock a belt. Yes, yes, yes. I know this post is about MO; however, there's nothing like a little extra bonus once in a while. Lovely.

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 1:46 AM | Unregistered CommenterPhilly

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM | Unregistered Commentersophie from Strasbourg

@sophie from Strasbourg, thanks for the link showing the Zero + Maria Cornejo’s Pre-Fall 2013 Collection. There’s a dress and blouse with a similar fabric print to the black and white top Mrs. O is wearing with the camel pants and gold flats on Goree Island. Do you think it could be from this designer’s collection?

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM | Registered CommenterFern Gullie

I love Michelle outfit but I also like Malia's shirt, any idea where it is from.

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM | Unregistered Commentermichellefan

I like Malia's shirt a lot too! Hope someone out there recognizes it!

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM | Unregistered CommenterFun!

I mean, just LOOK at this gorgeous, worldly family as they deplane....I am so proud that they represent us around the world!!

Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 1:48 AM | Unregistered CommenterAlisa

Kind of a Rorshach test print - in a good way!

Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 4:00 AM | Registered Commenteroperafanatic

Hey Operafanatic! I thought the same thing! I tell ya', great minds think alike. This whole family looks well put together and snazzy. I likey!

Monday, July 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM | Registered CommenterCharlene in Detroit

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):